There are 8 general tips (See attachment) to get more FPS in games. Please note that each notebook might have different features and hardware components. If you have any further question on performance, please contact with MSI local service.
1. Check the recommended specifications from game’s website.
2. Update your GPU drivers.
3. Set dGPU for games.
4. Use optimization software.
5. Optimize Windows for better performance.
6. Connect both of AC power and battery.
7. Set graphics to medium or low settings and adjust suitable resolution for display.
8. Close inessential programs.