Follow the steps below to update your computer's drivers.
Note: Some of the drivers are not applicable, please refer to MSI official website driver download page or chipset vendor's recommended update process.
MSI recommends that users completely remove the old version of a given driver before replacing it with a new one. The removal process is as follows:
- Right click on the “Start” icon on the menu bar and select “Control Panel.”
- Open “Control Panel” and click “Uninstall a program”
- Uninstall the driver which you wish to reinstall.
- After uninstalling the driver, restart the computer.
- Download the newest version of the driver that you wish to replace using MSI official website.
- After downloading and extracting the driver from the archive file, a “Setup.exe” file is visible in the folder. Double-click on the file to run it, and click then “Next” until the installation is complete.
- Reboot the system after completing the Installation.