‘Boost Clock Frequency’ is the maximum frequency achievable on the GPU running a bursty workload. Boost clock achievability, frequency, and sustainability will vary based on several factors, including but not limited to: thermal conditions and variation in applications and workloads.
‘Game Frequency’ is the expected GPU clock when running typical gaming applications, set to typical TGP (Total Graphics Power). Actual individual game clock results may vary.
Twin Frozr II Thermal Design
- Dual 8CM PWM Fans
- Five Heatpipes for better heat dissipation
- 19℃ cooler and 12.8dB quieter compared to reference cooling
DisplayPort 1.2 and HDMI 1.4a output
- Blu-ray 3D Stereo transmission format support
- Supports both Deep Color and 7.1 High Bitrate Audio transmissions.
Maximum 4 Displays
- AMD Eyefinity Technology supports maximum 4 displays with 2 DisplayPorts.
All Solid Capacitors
- 10 years ultra-long lifetime (under full load).
- Lower temperature and higher efficiency.
- Aluminum core, no the risk of explosion.
Video Output Function
Mini DisplayPort x 2
Dual-Link DVI-I x 1
Signal-Link DVI-D x1
HDMI x 1
Bundle MSI developed software
MSI VGA Driver
MSI Live Update Series (Live VGA BIOS & Live VGA Driver) Automatically online download & update VGA BIOS & Drivers, reduce the risk of getting the wrong files, and never have the trouble on web site searching.
MSI Live including all real time life information you need, such as Live MSI Product News, Live Daily Information, Live Personal Schedule Manager, Live Search and more.
Adobe Acrobat Reader
Norton Internet Security™ 2008 60 days Trial
-Blocks online identity theft by phishing Web sites
-Detects and eliminates spyware
-Removes viruses and Internet worms automatically
-Protects against hackers
MSI Reminds You...
• The accessories will probably be different according to the different selling areas of product models. For details of accessories, please refer to the descriptions on the product package.
1. The specifications may differ from areas and we keep the right to change without notice. Please check the specific Specification with your local dealers.
2. The color of the product might be affected by photography and the monitor's setting, which might be different from the real product.